Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death

Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death

The Texas youngster who was electrocuted in advance this month in the tub despatched a photograph to a friend earlier than her death.

Madison Coe, 14, was once at her father’s home July 9 in Lovington, New Mexico while she died at the same time as the usage of her mobile phone in a bathtub, in line with news station KCBD.

Police have released the final text she sent from her phone which included a picture of her telephone charger plugged into an extension wire.

“when you use an extension wire so you can plug your phone in when you’re within the bathtub,” the message stated.

Authorities determined the fatal mishap was resulting from whilst the 14-yr-antique touched a frayed a part of the extension wire. Coe’s oldsters released the picture to raise consciousness of the risks of portable electronic devices.

Coe, who was from Lubbock, Texas, had lately finished eighth grade at Terra Vista Center School.

Buddies raised greater than $12,000 on GoFundMe to assist her circle of relatives after her loss of life.

U.S xjs.us www.xjs.us us news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.